Are you an ambitious producer that can make exceptional events happen? Do you have strong digital communication skills and understand how to build excitement for an experience?
With experience in working in a fast-paced environment creating high quality events, you’ll work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manger to ensure we engage audiences through compelling story telling and drive ticket sales.
Bristol Open Doors festival is made with the city and the producer facilitates the contributions of over 50 partners to the programme. You’ll need an excellent understanding of modern communications tools to manage this efficiently.
This an exciting opportunity to work on a high profile festival that creates innovative and unique events, tell stories from new perspectives and offers access to the city’s forgotten spaces.
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver an inspiring and sustainable Bristol Open Doors programme with a range of stakeholders including local venues across the city.
- Implementation of a new booking strategy with Patronbase.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Managing on reporting of ticket sales and ensure target ticket income and audience experiences are delivered.
- Recruitment and management of volunteers (including training), interns and production support as required.
- Coordinate audience feedback through digital platforms (SurveyMonkey) and produce a post festival evaluation report of Bristol Open Doors.
- Ensure all programme is carried out successfully and safely.
- Be prepared to host public events where required.
- Co-ordination of the wider Bristol Open Doors Advisory board.
- Budget management for Bristol Open Doors.
- Post festival in September, evaluation is completed and fundraising for the next Bristol Open Doors begins.
- Experience of organising successful festivals and large-scale events and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Marketing and communications skills.
- Strong digital skills and experience, including using social media channels to promote events.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong project management.
- Experience of managing volunteers.
- Budget management experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and a letter of application outlining your interest in and suitability for the role. Please refer specifically to the Main Responsibilities and Skills sections in the Application Pack, ensuring your letter is no longer than two pages.
This is initially a 6-month contract. From October, we enter a period of fundraising and sponsorship development for the next festival. There may be an opportunity to remain in employment for this.
Deadline: Monday 5 April
The Architecture Centre is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.