Known for driving step-changes in organisations, Anna was recently appointed as Director in July 2018. A cultural leader in the city, her previous directorships include Pride Festival and In Between Time.
Head of Learning & Participation
Amy Harrison PGCE QTS
Amy is a qualified teacher and experienced educator /facilitator in the cultural and placemaking sectors. She champions place-based learning and engagment both locally and nationally.
Head of Programme
Pippa Goldfinger MSc
Pippa joined the team in 2017 as an experienced arts manager who is also a qualified engineer and urban planner, founder of Frome’s Architecture Club, and an independent Town Councillor.
Nu joined the Centre in October 2018 and manages the day-to-day running of the office and building, provides financial administration & supports the Director and the team in the delivery of our events and activities.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Sian joined The Architecture Centre in April 2019, bringing broad-reaching experience of marketing practice from the cultural and higher education sectors.
- Spencer Back Director, Designscape Architects
- Philip Burbidge Consultant Solicitor, Battens
- Nick Childs Director, Childs + Sulzmann (chair)
- Peter Jones Head of Area, Homes & Communities Agency
- Elena Marco Head of Department Architecture and the Built Environment, UWE Bristol
- Tom Russell Director, Emmett Russell Architects
- Cora Kwiatkowski Divisional Director, Stride Treglown
- Gavin Eddy Founder and CEO, Forward Space
- Stephen Hilton Director, Bristol Futures
Volunteers play a vital role at the Architecture Centre, contributing to year-round project research and development. Find out about volunteering opportunities here.
- Sherban Cantacuzino
- Robert Emmerson
- Anthony Hunt
- Jane Priestman OBE
- Lord Rogers
Job opportunities are advertised in our news section and through our monthly newsletter. Sign up to keep informed.