Head of Learning & Participation
Amy Harrison PGCE QTS
Amy is a qualified teacher and experienced educator /facilitator in the cultural and placemaking sectors. She champions place-based learning and engagment both locally and nationally.
Head of Programme
Pippa Goldfinger MSc
Pippa joined the team in 2017 as an experienced arts manager who is also a qualified engineer and urban planner, founder of Frome’s Architecture Club, and an independent Town Councillor.
Exhibitions & Events Curator
Jodie combines project management expertise with the sensibility of a practising artist. Since 2008 she has developed and coordinated many of the Centre’s inspirational architectural shows, talks and events.
Programme Manager, Opening Doors to Heritage and Marketing & Communications Manager
Joining the Centre in 2016, Katie heads up the Centre’s communications and leads the Centre’s Bristol Doors Open Days festival delivery.
Vickie joined in 2008, bringing 20 years’ diverse administrative experience. She coordinates BUDF, supports finance and other operations, and is a key point of contact for members and volunteers.
Joining the team in March 2018, Lucy assists with the co-ordination of Bristol Doors Open Days festival and the Learning and Participation Programme. She also provides fundraising support across the Centre’s programme.
Jonah Silver, Amy Thorman and Andy Blayney are the Centre’s dedicated team of weekend staff. They provide a front of house welcome in the gallery space.
- Spencer Back Director, Designscape Architects
- Alastair Brook Vice-Chair, Bristol Buildings Preservation Trust
- Philip Burbidge Consultant Solicitor, Battens
- Nick Childs Director, Childs + Sulzmann (chair)
- Karen Drake Operations Director, Engine Shed
- Peter Jones Head of Area, Homes & Communities Agency
- Elena Marco Head of Department Architecture and the Built Environment, UWE Bristol
- Amy Robinson Business Development Manager, Triodos Bank
- Tom Russell Director, Emmett Russell Architects
- Sandra Stancliffe Head of Education and Inclusion, Historic England
Volunteers play a vital role at the Architecture Centre, contributing to year-round front of house support and also specific project involvement. Find out about volunteering opportunities here.
- Sherban Cantacuzino
- Robert Emmerson
- Anthony Hunt
- Jane Priestman OBE
- Lord Rogers
Job opportunities are advertised in our news section and through our monthly newsletter. Sign up to keep informed.