“With Bristol having been the practice’s second home for almost a decade, we are delighted to be a major supporter of the Architecture Centre. It has played a leading role in promoting design excellence in Bristol for over 20 years.” Peter Morris, Director, AHMM
“‘We are delighted to support the Architecture Centre, which has been promoting excellence in architectural design and creativity in Bristol for over 20 years, particularly as they move into a new era where public funding is less readily available.”” Peter Clegg, Founding Partner, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
© Frances Gard
The Architecture Centre’s business membership scheme is designed for professionals who would like to support the Centre’s work as an advocate of design excellence.
We welcome all businesses and professions as members. As well as providing valuable support to the Centre, Business members also benefit from exclusive networking and marketing opportunities.
Standard Business member benefits:
£200 per year + VAT
- Invitations to private views and networking events
- Discounted tickets to events
- Credit with web link on Architecture Centre website – See Supporters
- Discounted hire of gallery and event space
- Supporting your Corporate Social Responsibility commitments
Premium Business member benefits:
£1,200 per year + VAT
All of the above benefits plus…
- Prominent credit in our harbourside gallery
- Logo credit with web link on Architecture Centre website – See Supporters
- Opportunity to help shape the Architecture Centre programme and activity
How to join?
- Join by application form and pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer or standing order. Simply download and complete the pdf application form below and return to us by post or email.
- Alternatively you can simply contact us with your details and we will send an invoice.